11/25/2011

Cosco 11-402CLGG2 Big Step Stool, 3-Step, Gray Review

Cosco 11-402CLGG2 Big Step Stool, 3-Step, Gray
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This step stool is not perfect, but it strikes the best balance I could find in the trade-off between adequate sturdiness versus ease of carrying and setup. The construction is relatively lightweight (only rated for 200#). I found the stool easier to carry from room to room and easier to open and close than other models I checked out at the hardware store. Great for changing light bulbs and other quick tasks.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Cosco 11-402CLGG2 Big Step Stool, 3-Step, Gray

COSCO 3 STEP BIG STEP STOOL * ANSI Type 3 - 200 lbs household duty* Cool gray color* Large heavy duty injection molded polypropylene resin steps* Ribbed slip-resistant step treads* Continuous rear leg support* Non-marring skid-resistant leg tips and glides* Self-locking fold compact flat fold* Replaces Ace no. 1329812

Buy Now

Click here for more information about Cosco 11-402CLGG2 Big Step Stool, 3-Step, Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment