11/14/2011

Kidkraft Sling Bookshelf Review

Kidkraft Sling Bookshelf
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I am ordering our second bookshelf now! Great system that my two two-year olds actually use - no more books all over the floor. Better quality than I expected, although I don't think it will withstand one (or both) of them climbing up it. Holds a decent amount of books so I am ordering a second one for the bedroom. Only drawback, it does not work for small books since the books can not be seen. However, I'm just so thrilled that the piles and piles of big books are no longer on the floor since the conventional bookcase was just an invitation to pull everything off. Also, Little Wonders is a terrific vendor -- quick shipping and the product arrived in great shape.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Kidkraft Sling Bookshelf

Getting children excited about reading isn't always a simple task, but our new Sling Bookshelf makes story time a lot more fun. This shelf is the perfect gift for the young readers in your life.
Features:
Shelf's size is perfect for young children
Soft canvas shelves keep books from being damaged
Books can be displayed by front or back cover instead of the spine, making it easier for kids to choose books themselves
Holds books of almost any size
Quick and easy assembly
Sturdy construction


Buy NowGet 36% OFF

Click here for more information about Kidkraft Sling Bookshelf

No comments:

Post a Comment