Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)I bought these for my son's room. He loves Spiderman and I thought these would be the perfect finishing touch. They are just large paper stickers that didn't stay up more than a few minutes. The walls were clean, freshly painted only a month ago, and smooth. Still these stickers started peeling before I could even put the last one up. By morning, they were all curled up and lying on my son's carpet. I promptly returned them.
Click Here to see more reviews about: RoomMates RMK1045SCS Amazing Spider-Man Peel & Stick Wall Decals
This Amazing Spider-Man Peel & Stick Wall Appliques Set includes 25 appliques of assorted sizes RoomMates appliques remove in seconds and can be repositioned over and over again without damaging the surface or ever leaving any paper or sticky residue. Simply peel and stick onto any smooth surface: walls, furniture, mirrors, tiles, lockers, book covers, cars... the applications are as endless as your imagination!
No comments:
Post a Comment