6/22/2011

Cosco 11-135CLGG4 Folding Step Stool, 2-Step, Cool Gray Review

Cosco 11-135CLGG4 Folding Step Stool, 2-Step, Cool Gray
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This item is described as "Meets ANSI Standard s for Type II Medium Household Rating"; however the label attached to the product clearly states Type III. Type II is a "medium" rating, Type III is a "light" rating. The stool was lower than expected and I've since seen it offered for sale at Home Depot for $10 less (not marked "Cosco" brand but obviously the same product). The stools at Home Depot were also marked Type III. I returned the stool to Amazon because of the incorrect description. I was impressed by the ease of returning the stool; Amazon arranged for UPS to pick up the package from my house at their expense. I'm not impressed that Amazon still hasn't corrected their product description.
I have since purchased an aluminum stool from Home Depot for under $20 which is rated Type II, is several inches higher than this item, and is much easier to carry around because of its light weight.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Cosco 11-135CLGG4 Folding Step Stool, 2-Step, Cool Gray

Two metal steps for strength, non-marring, skid resistant front leg tips and back guides. Opti-Bond powder finish, ribbed, slip resistant step treads. Convenient handle for carrying ease, continuous rear leg support for added strength. Meets ANSI Standard s for Type II Medium Household Rating.

Buy NowGet 33% OFF

Click here for more information about Cosco 11-135CLGG4 Folding Step Stool, 2-Step, Cool Gray

No comments:

Post a Comment