2/14/2012

RoomMates RMK1011SCS Surf's Up Peel and Stick Wall Decals Review

RoomMates RMK1011SCS Surf's Up Peel and Stick Wall Decals
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought these for my kids room about a month ago and they were very easy to apply. What I didn't like is that I had to flatten them under heavy books for a few days because the pages of stickers are folded in thirds to fit into the package. So far only one of these stickers has fallen off my wall. I would definitely recommend them.

Click Here to see more reviews about: RoomMates RMK1011SCS Surf's Up Peel and Stick Wall Decals

You get four sheets of appliques equaling 24 total.Feel like you are steps away from the beach with this assortment of beach art. Just peel and stick! RoomMates work on any smooth, dry and clean surface:walls, mirrors, fridge, laptop, tiles, glass, lockers, furniture, accessories, and even cars!Surf, palm tree, vacation, swim.

Buy Now

Click here for more information about RoomMates RMK1011SCS Surf's Up Peel and Stick Wall Decals

No comments:

Post a Comment