12/04/2011

Terro 2600 2-Pound Ant Bait Plus Review

Terro 2600 2-Pound Ant Bait Plus
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I bought Terro Ant Bait (granular) and broadcasting them under the tree trunks. After a few nights' monitor, I saw Carpenter ants just walked over the baits and shown no interest to the bait at all. In fact, I do not see any other ants ate the bait at all.
Before I tried Terro ant bait, I tried Advance 375A Carpenter Ant Bait, the ants consumed the baits quickly except my target ant - carpenter ants. I only see only one or two carpenter eating/carrying the baits during a whole week monitor. The problem for using Advance 375A Carpenter Ant Bait is the any left-over baits will be eaten by bird or some other bug/animal during the day time. Therefore, I quickly used all of the 375A baits but still saw a lot of carpenter ants around. Then thought that I switched to Terro to see if it made any different. The result is: the Terro Ant baits laid around, no bug/bird/animal is interested in the baits at all.
I wish that I can ask for money back from Terro.


Click Here to see more reviews about: Terro 2600 2-Pound Ant Bait Plus

The terro ant bait plus is an effective natural way to get rid of unwanted ants, use as a mound or barrier treatment. use rate is 6-Ounce per 100-square feet.

Buy NowGet 33% OFF

Click here for more information about Terro 2600 2-Pound Ant Bait Plus

No comments:

Post a Comment