Average Reviews:
(More customer reviews)The map itself is great. Current and attractive.
The peel & stick feature was a disaster. As soon as I took off the protective backing it promptly stuck to itself and tore while I tried to disentangle it. Now that it is stuck to the wall where I want it, the tear is almost invisible. It will still readily un-stick from the wall without damaging the paint.
The dry-erase feature is even less functional. Erasing requires the use of dry-erase spray, paper towels, patience, and elbow grease. I have stopped trying to draw on it because erasing is so laborious.
Were I to do it again I would get a regular map, put it in a frame with glass and draw on the glass with the included dry erase marker.
Click Here to see more reviews about: Brewster Wall Pops WPE99074 Peel & Stick World Dry-Erase Map with Marker
Peel it and stick it on the wall with no worry of damage to wall.Perfect for Home School.Kids Love it!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment