9/04/2011

Dundas Jafine BPCK ProClean Dryer Lint Removal Kit Review

Dundas Jafine BPCK ProClean Dryer Lint Removal Kit
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
I read a negative review on this item and figured there was no way it could be that bad. I was right, in part. It was actually worse than the review I read. The cable for the brush isn't stiff enough to do anything it simply bends like a wet noodle. I don't even dare try the brush for the vent hose as it fell off in my hands. The vacuum attachement is folded up and when you try to use it the area where it bends collapses so you can't vacuum anything. You will find that using an empty paper towel tube less aggravating to use instead of this poorly conceived contraption.

Click Here to see more reviews about: Dundas Jafine BPCK ProClean Dryer Lint Removal Kit

3 piece dryer cleaning kit helps cut drying time, increases the dryer's performance, and reduces the risk of dryer vent fire by removing lint built up and debris in all areas of the dryer and dryer duct. Can be used with all types of semi rigid and flexible duct connections. Includes: 36'' lint trap vent brush, flexible vacuum hose attachment, and 10' dryer duct brush.

Buy NowGet 32% OFF

Click here for more information about Dundas Jafine BPCK ProClean Dryer Lint Removal Kit

No comments:

Post a Comment