5/23/2011

RoomMates RMK1427GM the Princess and the Frog Medallion with 3D Butterflies Review

RoomMates RMK1427GM the Princess and the Frog Medallion with 3D Butterflies
Average Reviews:

(More customer reviews)
This product was perfect for my daughter's room. It was easy to do and I moved it around til I found the perfect spot on the wall. This product truly transformed my daughter's room into a Princess and the Frog movie. The 3D butterflies were perfect. We had a lot more than I expected so we put some in her bathroom. I also took a chance and moved the butterflies around and they are still sticking to the wall as if they were super glued to the wall until. This item was perfect and I recommend it to everyone.

Click Here to see more reviews about: RoomMates RMK1427GM the Princess and the Frog Medallion with 3D Butterflies

Bring the beauty of The Princess & The Frog to your walls with this gorgeous medallion wall decal featuring Princess Tiana. Applying is easy: just peel and stick. Removes with ease, and can be repositioned over and over again. Matches perfectly with our giant wall decals, wall border, and XL wall murals (all sold separately). Border Specs Peel & Stick 18 x 40 and 1 sheet (3D Butterflies) 4.75" wide x 10.25" high Wall Decals and Size 25 pc Peel & Stick 12 - 3D Butterflies Approx. Size 16" wide x 24" high - US Sales Only

Buy NowGet 5% OFF

Click here for more information about RoomMates RMK1427GM the Princess and the Frog Medallion with 3D Butterflies

No comments:

Post a Comment